Sunday, April 26, 2015

3 braided hairstyles


I love braids. After years of learning how to do more and more braids, these are my top three favorite styles. These styles are pretty simple, so the instructions will be simple. If you want more in-depth instructions or have any questions let me know in the comments and I will get back to you. Also, if you would like to see more braided hairstyles, then let me know and I will gladly do that!

number 1

This braid reminds me a bit of a Katniss braid, in the sense that it wraps around the back of your head. All you have to do it start a french braid on one side of your head, braid it around the back, then incorporate it into another french braid that came down from the front. A tip that works for all of these hairstyles is to braid tightly, then at the end, loosen and pull it apart to create more volume.

number 2

For this braid you are going to create a deep side part (mine was in line with my left eyebrow) and begin french braiding along your hairline. Once you get to a good position on the side of your head, finish off with a normal braid. Feel free to pin down pieces so the braid lays flat to your head.

number 3
This is the simplest one, and by far the one I do most often. All you have to do is part your hair down the middle, then pick up a small section at the front of your head and french braid it backwards and down. When you run out of hair, simply finish it with a normal braid. Do the same to the other side and you're done!

I hope you found this helpful and were able to follow along with the directions! Ciao for now.

Hannah xx

2 comments: