Friday, March 20, 2015

first time for everything.

There's a first time for everything. Or maybe I should say third times a charm?

Here is my third attempt at starting a blog.

Ok, here I go.

Hello everyone! This blog will mainly be for beauty, fashion, the random diy, and my jumbled up thoughts. I'm trying to embrace life and everything it has to offer. We are so lucky just to be alive and experiencing it's wonders first hand. Alright, philosophy aside, I hope you enjoy the posts to come (I will be posting every Sunday) and if you have any questions or advice, feel free to leave them in the comments! Ciao for now.

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. I just start managing my blog seriously this month, we have similar content :)
    Maybe can share our thoughts in the future...

    Have a nice day
    http://humancatuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to check it out!:)
      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I just started my third attempt at a blog this week too! So happy I'm not the only one. Mine's in the very beginning stages, but I love your blog name and branding so much! Keep going and stay inspired because I know this will be amazing :)

    www.thisisdestani.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea what this comment means to me:) I will gladly check out your blog soon!

      Delete