Have you ever wanted your room to look like it came straight from tumblr?
Here's your chance with this easy "tumblr" inspired photo banner!
if you have all the supplies ready to go, expect anywhere from 15-30 minutes
what you need:
your favorite pictures (I used about 20)
6 small nails + hammer
disclaimer- the amount of each supply will vary depending on the size you want your final product to be
1. Take your small nails and hammer them into your wall. Before you start hammering away, make sure you make marks on your wall to ensure the final product will be positioned evenly.2. Measure out 3 strands of the twine to your desired length.
3. Tie a loose knot in your twine and loop it over the nail.
4. Hang up your pictures! I used multi-colored paper clips from Staples, but you can use anything.
5. Now would be the time to add fairy lights if you wanted a magical touch.
6. Voila! Photograph your tumblr ready banner and post it for the world to see.
|Here is an example of the string tied to the nail|
I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful! If you have any tips to add, or if you make a banner for yourself, leave a comment below. Ciao for now.